Keep up to date with the latest McCartneys news
Thu 7 February 2019
Are you looking to apply for a grant or enrol in a scheme, then give one of our Rural Professional experts a call below, to find out how we can help?
If you’re already applying or interested in a scheme then don’t miss out by checking out the list of application dates for some key schemes below.
· BPS 2019 Online Applications - available from 13th March 2019. Application submission deadline 15th May 2019
· BPS 2019 online entitlements and land transfers - Complete transfers by 15th May 2019 (England) or 30th April 2019 (Wales)
· CS 2019 Four Wildlife Offers - online applications from 18th February 2019 - apply by 31st July 2019
· CS 2019 Mid Tier - application requests from 18th February 2019 (application pack request deadline 31st May 2019) - apply by 31st July 2019
· Hedgerows and Boundaries Capital Grants 2019 applications - available from 18th February 2019 - apply by 30th April 2019.
Please contact our agents as soon as possible if you are interested in Mid Tier or the Hedgerows and Boundaries Scheme so we can order a pack:
Kington Office - Beth Hanson / Amelia Crofts-Hill -01544230316
Knighton Office - Katie Davies / Jenny Layton Mills - 01547528621
Craven Arms - Jo Wall - 01588672385Ludlow / Worcester - Jo Wall / Phillip Blackman Howard - 01584 872251