We offer a variety of agricultural services to suit each client, whether that’s expanding an existing farm business or assisting with a diversification scheme.
Farm diversification schemes are becoming more frequent within the rural environment and are in some cases essential as part of the farming business.
Where the opportunity for diversification exists it can provide a wide range of benefits including, increased financial income, improved business stability, further employment opportunities and the ability to react to evolving market places. Any scheme needs careful thought and planning to identify the most suitable for your site to make it worthwhile and practical in association with the main farming practice.
We are able to assist in schemes such as (but not limited to):
- Agricultural Buildings suitable for a variety of purposes.
- Holiday let accommodation including: pods, glamping sites, log cabins & camping sites.
- Agricultural workers dwellings from either outline or full planning applications.
- Barn conversions for either residential, tourism or commercial purposes.
- Renewable energy scheme including solar panels, wind turbine, biomass boilers.
- Residential development of suitably located land.
- Assisting with grant applications.
With any application we are able to assist you throughout the whole project from the initial consultation to assisting with the architectural design of both the units and the site, through to the paperwork associated with either planning or grant applications. We have a wide range of knowledge and experience of working in the rural areas throughout mid wales, the border counties and beyond.
Should it be a new fodder store, the conversion of a Grade II listed barn into residential accommodation or a log cabin development within woodland we can advise on planning (and other) matters.