When it comes to tenancy matters, be it for an existing tenancy or a new agreement, it is important to take experienced, professional advice.
McCartneys Rural Professional Team advise both Landlords and Tenants in relation to matters on Agricultural Holdings Act 1986 Tenancy and a Farm Business Tenancy under the Agricultural Tenancies Act 1995.
This can include:
- Rent Reviews
- End of tenancy claims for compensation for either party including Tenants Pastures, Growing Crops, Unexhausted Values of Feeding Stuffs, Fertiliser and Lime Applied, Sod Fertility Claims, Tenants Buildings, Tenants fixtures and Dilapidations.
- Advice on Succession Tenancies
- Serving of the Appropriate Notices under either act
- Notices to Quit
- Arbitration and Independent Expert Witness Advice and Representation
- Advice on agreeing terms and preparing new Farm Business Tenancy (FBT) agreements
- Preparing business plan and budgets to tender for tenancies