McCartneys is the largest & one of the oldest firms of independent chartered surveyors in Mid Wales, the Marches and West Midlands, employing motivated highly trained staff who are passionate about their work and about the communities in which they live and serve.
We are at the forefront of technological advances within our industry yet we adopt a traditional approach, recognising that despite online coverage, our industry is truly still a people to people business with our clients putting their utmost trust and responsibility in us to achieve the very best results for them.
So why should you use McCartneys to let your property
- McCartneys offers a comprehensive range of professional letting services throughout our 15 office network, from tenant find only through to fully managed options to meet the requirements of individual landlords whether you are looking to let a single unit or have an extensive portfolio.
- With over 1200 potential tenants registered with us at any one time actively searching for a home across our area and our extensive marketing activities from local and regional newspaper coverage to online platforms including Facebook, twitter Rightmove, onthemarket and our own website, you can be sure that we will find you a suitable tenant for your property efficiently and swiftly.
- One of any landlords' biggest worries is a tenant who won’t pay rent or who damages the property. We do the hard work upfront to minimise the risk of such things occurring. All tenants are referenced as part of the application process which includes credit and Employment checks, confirmation of available funds plus Right To Rent Immigration verification. Whether just finding you a tenant or providing our managed service, we, of course, take a suitable deposit on your behalf and register it with an appropriate deposit protection scheme. A photographic inventory/schedule of condition of the property is conducted so that there can be no doubt on the condition of the property prior to any tenant taking over. The final decision on accepting anyone as a tenant lies with you the landlord and we can arrange for you to meet prospective tenants to vet them yourself if you so wish to ensure that you are comfortable with them.
- Our staff and partners are at the heart of the business. Letting or renting property is such a personal experience and that is not lost on us. You must have absolute confidence in the property professionals acting on your behalf. We are firmly embedded in the communities in which we live and work and have unrivalled local knowledge. In addition, we are professionally qualified, with many staff and partners members of theAssociation of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA) and the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors as well as being licensed by Rent Smart Wales.
- If you are thinking of investing in property to let out, then because of the cross over that we have with our residential sales department, we are superbly placed to provide you with full and comprehensive advice on suitable properties and their associated rental yields right across our area.
For further information on any aspect of letting or renting a property then please get in touch with your local McCartneys office and speak to one of our dedicated, rental professionals