McCartneys is the largest & one of the oldest firms of independent chartered surveyors in Mid Wales, the Marches and West Midlands, employing motivated highly trained staff who are passionate about their work and about the communities in which they live and serve.
We are at the forefront of technological advances within our industry yet we adopt a traditional approach, recognising that despite online coverage, our industry is truly still a people to people business with our clients putting their utmost trust and responsibility in us to achieve the very best results for them.
So why should you use McCartneys to sell your property?
- Our 15 office network – truly networked meaning that your property details can be accessed by real buyers at any of our offices, not just your local branch. Likewise, buyers registering in any of our offices can have their details accessed at any of our sites so that we can match your property to their requirements. We currently have approximately 4,000 active buyers registered with us looking for properties.
- Unrivalled coverage for your home – we embrace a traditional approach as well as the very latest technology. From local and regional newspaper coverage to national editorial and engaging, physical sales particulars including floorplans. We regularly advertise our properties through online regional media platforms and we make great use of social media including, targeted marketing through the likes of facebook and twitter. Our own website generates approximately 15,000 hits per week and we also list your property on rightmove as well as other property portals..
- Professional presentation – We recognize that you take great care in getting your home presented to the highest standard ready for selling and we reflect your hard work in our marketing materials, doing everything that we can to make your home stand out from the crowd. Our professional presentation includes; professional photography, high quality floor plans and top quality sales particulars tailored to your individual home. We use state of the art 3D virtual tours, elevated and drone photography as well as videography. We realise that people buy more than just bricks and mortar, they are purchasing a home and the lifestyle which that home offers or an investment property to achieve specific financial results so we adapt our sales approach accordingly, property by property to get the best possible results for our clients.
- Our people – Our staff and partners are at the heart of the business. Buying and selling property is such a personal experience and that is not lost on us and you must have absolute confidence in the property professionals acting on your behalf. We are firmly embedded in the communities in which we live and work and have unrivalled local knowledge. In addition, we are professionally qualified, with many staff and partners members of the National Association of Estate Agents and the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors. It is often said that finding a buyer should be the easy part of the process but getting a transaction through to completion is the really challenging part. This is where the dedication, professionalism and experience of our people really comes into play.
- Our statistics – In an average year, we complete on approximately 1000 property sales, amounting to approximately £220 Million pounds worth of property. In the last 12 months, we completed successfully on 82% of the properties which we sold, well above the national average which the National Association of Estate Agents puts at approximately 69%. We have property for sale ranging from £6000 to £2,500,000
We have properties for sale / are providing services over an area of approximately 5382 square miles
- Method of sale – Not every property is as straight forward to sell as the next and private treaty, which is the most common method of sale, is not always the right option depending on the individual property and the requirements of the individual vendor. Here at McCartneys, we are well versed in selling property by private treaty, auction, informal and formal tender. We have a wealth of experience using all of these methods of sale and we can therefore give you the very best advice depending on your personal circumstances.