VISIT OUR VIRTUAL TOUR! An elegant 1930's detached house run as an award winning B&B with an annexe and lovely grounds. Beautifully restored throughout and with flexible accommodation depending upon the needs of the new owners.
Acorn Place will be of great interest to those seeking a revenue stream whilst still retaining secondary accommodating for relatives, or simply owning a grand country house within a short distance of historic and gastronomic Ludlow.
Acorn Place was originally called "Peveril", built in 1932 as a wedding present for Mr William Tanner, of the famous Shrewsbury wine merchants, and Miss Marjorie Bruce, daughter of a Birmingham Brass Manufacturer. Mr Tanner was often seen riding his white horse from the house to The Feathers Hotel, which the family also owned.