We are committed to providing a professional service to all our clients and customers. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please put it in writing, including as much detail as possible to the manager/partner of the office with which you are dealing with.
1. Once we have received your written summary of the complaint, we will acknowledge receipt within three working days enclosing a copy of this procedure.
2. We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally be dealt with by the office manager/partner who will review your file and speak to the member of staff who dealt with you. A formal written outcome of our investigation will be sent to you within 15 working days of sending the acknowledgement.
3. If you feel at this stage that your complaint has not been satisfactorily answered you may refer your case to our designated complaints handler:
Mrs Anita Price
McCartneys LLP, The Ox Pasture, Overton Road, Ludlow SY8 4AA,
Tel: 01584 872251
4. We will write to you within 15 working days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final viewpoint on the matter.
5. We aim to ensure all complaints are resolved via our in-house complaints procedure outlined above. However, if you are not satisfied and wish to pursue this matter further then the following alternative dispute resolutions services are available to you.
Private Individual Business to Business
The Property Ombudsman RICS Dispute Resolution Service (DRS)
Milford House Surveyor Court
43-55 Milford Street Westwood Way
Wiltshire CV4 8JE
SP1 2BP Tel: 020 73343806
Tel: 01722 333 306 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: You will need to submit your complaint to the Property Ombudsman within 12 months of receiving our final viewpoint letter, including any evidence to support your case.
The Property Ombudsman requires that all complaints are addressed through this in-house complaints procedure, before being submitted for independent review.