Sale & Lettings of Land and Farms

Sales and Letting of Farms, Land and Rural Property

McCartneys Rural Professional team are experienced in, and can advise you on, the sale or letting of all types of rural property. The decision to sell or lease land or property can a big one. We will advise on how to maximise your asset’s potential. 

We regularly sell farms, land and rural property by private treaty, public auction, formal and informal tender, and will advise on the best method of sale for you.

If you are looking to let a farm, land or rural property or enter into a management agreement with a third party, McCartneys Rural Professional Team can advise on the best type of agreement for you and your land, taking into consideration taxation, farm subsidy scheme payments and any other matter specific to you. We can advise on, and prepare:

  • Farm Business Tenancy (FBT) agreements
  • Grasskeep and Grazing Licences
  • Cropping Licences
  • Contract Farming Agreements
  • Share Farming Agreements