A splendid 1920's Four Bedroom semi-detached house on one of Ludlow's most desirable streets.
Lovingly renovated, extended and improved by the owners over nearly thirty years, this is a cherished family home that has seen Julian Road evolve into one of the most interesting and sought after locations in Ludlow, especially with its proximity to the town centre yet quiet and secluded feel.
The house is full of period features and generously proportioned rooms typical of the era, with modern improvements including a loft conversion, conservatory, dining room, central heating, kitchen and bathrooms, wiring, roof, insulation and windows. The bathrooms were a particular priority, with luxury fixtures and fittings throughout.
The owners have stressed the flexible and generous accommodation that has made raising a family there a delight, and the views from upper floors have to be seen to be believed, taking in Whitcliffe, Mortimer Forest, St Laurences Church and Ludlow Castle.