The Basic Payment Scheme replaced the Single Payment Scheme in both England and Wales from 1 January 2015. In 2018 McCartneys completed over 800 English and Welsh application forms, which included many cross-border holdings. McCartneys Basic Payment Team offer the following services in connection with the Basic Payment Scheme:
• Online Registration for the Basic Payment Scheme Submissions both in England and Wales
• Online mapping checks including ineligible features and boundary changes
• Completion of Basic Payment Scheme Online submission including checking field numbers and areas, Greening and EFA obligations, Land at Disposal obligations and much more. We also check this against the Entitlement Statements to make sure you are claiming all you can.
• Chase delayed payments.
• Delivering to clients Grazing Licences, Farm Business Tenancies, Contract Farming Agreements to include clauses on BPS and Land at Disposal requirements.
• Completion of Countryside Stewardship and Glastir Applications.
• Helping with cross compliance issues.
• Advice on the Registration of Agricultural Waste exemptions.
• Technical support in connection with BCMS and other electronic paperwork.
• Trading of BPS entitlements and tranfers
• Appeals for loss of payment.